Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
almostinvincible119

Looking for an oring

8 posts in this topic

I'm looking for the oring that goes around the outside of the inner chamber of the fork that seals up the outer chamber. Where can I find one of these things?

Let's boldly guess that it's an '06 or later (you didn't say). Which O-ring is it?

(These all have Yamaha part numbers, so you know at least one place to get them)

0025.Gif

Bikebandit.com

You can see the above schematic, pick your part and order it all at one sitting.

But you are going to get yamaha parts....$$$$

If it's a dust seal your looking for go to flandersco.com, they have the best prices I've found so far.

I'm looking for the oring that goes around the outside of the inner chamber of the fork that seals up the outer chamber. Where can I find one of these things?

They don't list these on the fiche but you can get them. I may have them in stock (:thumbsup:) but check with any local suspension dealer that has access to the KYB parts system.

ok. My mistake guys. I described the position wrong. It is actually the oring that goes around the top of the base valve. It's not listed in the micro-fiche either. Thanks for the help, maybe my hardware store would have a match

And gray. It is an 06. I'm sorry for the mixup

#13/37 seals the base valve to the cartridge, and #11/35 seals the cartridge to the upper fork tube, no?