2008 Yz450f White

I really like the look of the stock graphics on my white '07 yz450f but they just don't cover enough area to keep the plastics from getting really scratched up. I might get busy with photoshop and see if I can draw up something I like. I do like the DRD kit but they only show blue on their website. I saw this one there thoughdrdgraphics.jpg

I had the same issue finding graphics. Anything that looked good required you to buy all new white plastic with it. Don't they realize Yamaha has been making white bikes for 3 years now? Anyways. I got mine from Rusk Racing. They do custom graphics and do not charge a design fee. They were also very quick.

P9190010.jpg

P9190014.jpg

Those look pretty darn good. Id like a full black and silver scheme like the stock graphics.

I really like the look of the stock graphics on my white '07 yz450f but they just don't cover enough area to keep the plastics from getting really scratched up. I might get busy with photoshop and see if I can draw up something I like. I do like the DRD kit but they only show blue on their website. I saw this one there thoughdrdgraphics.jpg

that almost looks grey kinda like the "bullet450" in Supercross the movie lol

So far these are my favorite. e5c2_1_sbl.JPG

Heres my graphics from motosport outlet35146e605974916ce5b02b3dc017d3df0_large.jpg

Those aren't white.

Lol!!