Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wrong-Way

2008 Yz450f White

28 posts in this topic

So.. finding a graphics kit for the white 450F seems to be an issue.

Anyone recommend a good kit or dealer for them? Stock is blah.. Lookin for something.

So.. finding a graphics kit for the white 450F seems to be an issue.

Anyone recommend a good kit or dealer for them? Stock is blah.. Lookin for something.

The best ones are Dirt Digits in my opinion. I have them and they look great, They are affordable, and they are of great quality. Hope this helps. Wes

I just picked up a 2007 SE and happened to be looking at kits the other night. I think this one is so sick but I like the retro styling of it.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/10/207/13406/23237/PITEM/One-Industries-3000-Graphic-Kit-2008-Yamaha-YZ450F-Parts.aspx

I like that one too. Same goes for the Doug Henry replica. But, there's nothing wroing with my plastic:bonk: Does anyone just sell the graphics?

The ones from Throttle Jockey didn't look too bad.

My friend, Rhino Designs, does full custom kits and the quality is freakin amazing! If you are interested i will get you his number. he is out of Wyoming.

Thethrle Jockey shroud kkit looks good. I think some well executed backgrounds from Decal Works sets off anything though. But im the type of guy who doesn't like excessive adornment unless they are kickin' in. (i dont like decals unless they either represent a sponsor, or a product i really believe in - like my small Dr D decals)

The problem with complicated graphics packages is that -- its a dirt bike and is going to be crashed and thrashed at some point --- if you roach a shroud , you dont need complicated or pricey graphics.

The throttle Jockey shroud kit looks simple --- combine with the DW kit (the options from Decal Works are endless) and you'll have a winner that is all you

Mine, for instance is GYT-R (Yamaha's house brand) shroud graphics along with DW's backgrounds. I left off the airbox decals because they peel and look like doo-doo in short order. Basic, tasteful(to me) and i can replace any of it cheaply in the event of some crash damage

025.jpg

I would say look around and find someone local to do them. This is what I run on my bikes.. Looks not to bad and they are cheap to replace.

DSCN1668.jpg

almost looks as if our bikes popped out of the same litter and were separated at birth

lol you never know the second bike in the back was one of the first LE bikes in Canada back in 07!

I found a guy here that willdo it on your computer just the way you want.

He gets a little info from you and then brings it up on your computer so you can make any change you want, ( change tint change color's back and forth Move stuff arround EXC.)

He uses (go to meeting) It's cool.

you can sit in your underware at home.

takes about an hour some times.

You should make a ruff draft and then call him.

Then if you damage one of them all you have to do is order one, not anouther whole set.

Now the bad part is he charges 189.00 for a full kit numbers sponcers and everything. He also has a one time setup fee of 75.00.

Here is the link: http://xtremedupree.com/

the one i like the most though is the white nick wey kit, looks badass...even though it was orignally made for hte honda u could easily have hte company make it made for hte yamaha. ..i had something simliarly done for my yellow 250f (ampd mobile kit though for me)