HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
426 NOOB

Moose Racing Fuel Screw Made By Zip Ty

6 posts in this topic

Well i just bought a blue one for my 426, and for quality I would give it 100/100. Unlike most screws it came with a washer, oring, and a spring that is way stiffer than stock to keep from backing out for only $25. The anodizing looks cool and the knob is knurled for grip with laser etched mixture numbers. Haven't got to ride with it yet, waiting for the snow to melt up in the park, so I can tune the screw and ride the crap out of it to make sure it wont fall out. Which by the feel of the spring it wont. Comes in blue Black, red, green, and orange I would highly recommend this product.

http://www.mooseracing.com/catalog.jsp?level1=1756&level2=1782&level3=1792&product_group_id=7327

That's what I use, you'll like it.

awesome, when looking through catalogs it looked like the best out of the bunch. glad to see someone else has tried it and are happy with it.

i just ordered one looks like a nice part i still have the stock one in mine should have it in a couple of days

I have a zip-ty fuel screw that I bought years ago and it has never failed me. It never backs out and is always easy to turn. Now only if I had smaller fingers it might be even easier.