HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firejake69

WANTED: HONDA XR250

4 posts in this topic

Any particular year(s)? I MAY (read possibly :) ) now of a '92 and a '00 for sale in the near future.

Also, what price range are you looking at?

Brian

I have a 00 XR 250 The bike has a Dual sport conversion's street legal kit installed, It also has the welds ground out of the ex pipe (free mod). Not installed but would want to sell with the bike....Is an AL Baker 280cc piston kit, Kibbelwhite large intake valves and springs, an XR-400 intake boot, new gold valve kits for the front forks and the rear shock, also have the EBC stiffer clutch springs. All these parts are new in their containers NOT INSTALLED... The bike its self has had only 3 to 5 tanks of fuel run through it. Not titled but all of the paperwork is with it. If intrested get back to me via e-mail or thumper personal message.........Angus

[ September 16, 2002, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Angus ]