HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackie

Oh No!!!..... It .....

15 posts in this topic

Blackie thats looks like the good ol fashioned industrial type snow too.......real wet.Please sent some here.

It is wet as can be. Utah really needs the snow, so I guess I can put up with it for now. :)

John

We're supposed to be headed to Utah this weekend but may cancel unless those 50 degree temps come back and melt some of that stuff! Any idea if Jericho got any snow last night?

Blackie,

Stop complaining! :) We sure could use that white stuff along the front range! SO DRY... I'd certainly forego a few months of winter riding to ensure a long riding season this summer free of forest fires...

Although, Rampart sure was nice yesterday...except for the patches of ice (although riding down an ice creek certainly had a high entertainment value! seeing if you could stop in time from sliding into the person in front of you that just crashed...)

Late

Just got back from Brighton. 18 inches of fresh powder!!!!!! It was so AWESOME. It's supposed to snow all week except for Monday. I have 1-2 feet here at my house right now.

And yes, we need this badly. I don't want another drougt stricken summer.

ddialogue,

Yes, there is snow at Jericho. This week we are supposed to get more. I would consider waiting for the weather to improve.

John

Danny,

Depends on if there is several feet of snow! Even if there is a lot of snow, we can still go. Just need to bring some fire wood and build a bonfire.

John

Depends on if there is several feet of snow! Even if there is a lot of snow, we can still go. Just need to bring some fire wood and build a bonfire.

:) I'm taking that as a yes! Sunday we are coming.......Yee-Haw!

P.S. The snow amount should be minimal. i.e. Tooele valley received 8 inches, but should be mostly melted by Sunday.