HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slinkyman16

bridgestone m404. 110 or 120

5 posts in this topic

i need some new rubber.. motosport has the 110 on back order.. should i opt for the 120.. need the tires for a race on the 11th.. so i cant really wait for the order to ship out.. im currently runnin a dunlop 120/80/19 but the m404 only comes in either a 120-90-19 or a 110-90.. any benifit or downfall to the bigger size.

delete please.. i orderd the 120.. and turns out that it was a 80 instead of a 90.. motosport had the tire sizes wrong..

Can't go wrong with the 120! I switched up from the 110 and won't run anything else on my 450:thumbsup: The M404 is a great tire.

Can't go wrong with the 120! I switched up from the 110 and won't run anything else on my 450:thumbsup: The M404 is a great tire.

thats why im switching.. ive been hearing great things. and like i said i currently run the dunlop 120 756rr and love that.. but its time for something new and since im paying out of my pocket for this set.. want something that will last me awhile.. (forgot to renew my dunlop deal)