Zipty Fuel Screw

I just got a T-Handle mixture screw from Scotts. No drilling on anything shoved in the bottom of the float bowl. Fits perfect. For 18 bucks its very cool. I just clicked on the Scotts link at the top of TT and looked under new stuff. Best under twenty dollar thing I have ever got for my WR.

Yes, I ordered one a while ago and got it last week. Very cool setup what with the numbers (1-4) on the screw 90 degrees apart to keep track of where you are exactly. Figure you'll never adjust it more than a half a turn to compensate for anything. Knurled surface for an easier grip, these carbs should come with the easy adjust screw already on it. You transfer your spring, washer, and rubber O-ring from your original pilot screw to the ZipTy unit and screw it in. I lost the rubber O-ring during the switch and had to order some extras up from Sudco.

I have one of these on order. Are you still able to rotate the carb with the handle in place? I had a Kouba t-hanlde on my 02 WR426 and I had to take the screw out each time I wanted to work on the carb because it would not clear the cam chain tension bolt on the back of the cylinder when it was rotated.

I just got my Zip-Ty fuel screw today and installed it. No electric start on the YZ, just the hot start that made it difficult to rotate the carb. Now that it is installed, I can say that it is very cool! It is very easy to adjust while the engine is running and like Dave said, the numbers are great for a reference.

John