HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CyclePro238

Pics of my YZ426

9 posts in this topic

Got around to takn some pics of my bike today, I am waiting on White plastics, Numbers, and graphics. The only other major thing I plan on doing to the bike is the YZ450 Conversion (plastics, subframe etc etc) This is my first big 4 stroke and I love it. The power is allways there when I want it. I am racing the 450 Begginer class this season and next season I am planning on going to a newer 450. Tell me what you think.

bike1-1.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike2.jpg

Yeah its a little loud, When I do the YZ450 conversion I think I'm gonna get a new exhaust as well. I just cant really find anything for this bike that I like so gonna have to do some fabricating.

That White Bro pipe is not the better one for MX for sure BUT if you are using it for trail riding you can quite it down alot if you remove the plates

Very clean bike

Had one just like it

Here was mine

0000Ebay-yz426-01.jpg

EBAY-YZ426-02.jpg

thats a nice bike GENE426, I like keeping my bike clean. It gets presure washed after every weekend. I spray the bike down with Simple green and let it sit for about 5 mins then presure wash it all off. It really gets the stuck on dirt and grime off the bike!

Yeah, it looks like you don't have any plates or spark arrestor on the muffler. That would be loud indeed.