HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jeepcj776

Help Can I fix this

10 posts in this topic

No

This happend last spring I got the bike from a dealership and it did this the next day i just thought I would share.

The dealership had to buy me a new motor cause they put in a rod and didnt do the install correct

DSC03846.JPG

DSC03855.JPG

DSC03860.JPG

wow thats impressive. Good thing you didnt get hit in he leg by shrapnul. A little jbweld and you should be good to go:busted:

Yeah, a little JB Weld and an oil change and she will be good to go.
wow thats impressive. Good thing you didnt get hit in he leg by shrapnul. A little jbweld and you should be good to go:busted:

jb weld would do a good job I could mold the cylinder wall back in that way:thinking: :moon::busted:

As Bill Murray once said "Blowd Up, Sir!"

Yup, JB, some duct tape, be right as rain.

no wrist pin clip from what I was told

No problem. I'll simply use this here paper clip, wrap it around my trusty pry bar. I got your clip right here!

Must of gotten to that point on a Friday night at closing, finished up on Monday.....

My first thought was a missing circlip:banana: All these years of blowing stuff up is finally paying off:smirk: