***Attention Utah Riders***_____Cherry Creek Ride

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm interested. If you don't mind a two-smoker tagging along. I'm in the market for a four stroke and haven't decided between the WR450 and the M or E/XC 525.

Don't be so silly. I have no problem with you tagging along with your two stroke. I'm sure the others won't mind either. I'll keep you posted. ?

Bring on them smoky old two strokes!!! I don't care what kind of engine your bike has, as long as it works. I miss the smell of two strokes anyway; it's kinda nostalgic. ? Maybe it has something to do with sniffing glue in grade school.... :D :D

I wanna go out somewhere that's above freezing this sunday and have some fun. Let's ride!!

Rock on!

Chris :D

We're going to have to watch the weather closely... rain/snow is forecast on Wed, Thurs, Friday. Saturday should be a warm 50 degrees. Hopefully the rain doesn't stick around through Saturday. Doesn't look too good.

I saw that. I guess we will not be able to make a decision until what, Thursday or Friday?

All in all there should be about five or six of us going. Let's keep in touch..............db

Thanks for your kind acceptance of a two-stroker who hasn't quite seen the light yet. I've ridden a few of the new 4-strokes, and everyone is telling me I'd love them......, but if I could just get a brand new WR250 Two-stroke I think I'd still go with that.

A little rain/snow Thurs or Fri would be a good thing if it does indeed warm up to 45-50 on Saturday and stops prescipitating. Snowing on Saturday would squelch the fun factor.

Yeah, let me know if it's a go or no go by Friday night.

I don't know if you got my e-mail. I forgot to tell you who I was. Maybe you figured it out. KRobWR250=Kent

Looks like the weather might cooperate. It's suppose to stop raining Thursday, and Saturday will be in the mid to upper 50's and clear. I'm calling it a go. I'm going throug withdrawls myself. What time should we Utah riders meet, and where?

I'm in South Jordan and will be traveling with my buddy Mike via trailer and his truck. Kent, my phone number is 801-330-7886 I will still email you or contact you on Thursday or Friday to let you know for sure. Pecae............db ?