HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dodger

Another Response from NJ - Senator Richard Bagger

2 posts in this topic

I actually got two separate (all thought exactely the same) e-mail responses from his office today..........I wonder if I accidentally wrote him a couple times :) .........

Dear Mr. DeWald:

Thank you very much for contacting me to express your opposition to Assembly Bill 2238.

As you know, A-2238 prohibits use of all-terrain vehicles, dirt bikes, off-road motorcycles, and other similar off-road vehicles in State parks and forests. I appreciated hearing from you and I will keep your views in mind if this bill is considered by the State Senate.

Again, thank you for sharing your views with me. If I can be of any further assistance to you on this or another issue, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Richard H. Bagger

RHB/alw

Fight'n the fight!!

Dodger :D:D

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: Dodger ]

I don't see anywhere in this response where it say's something like..."I share your views in this matter....or I am working to preserve your rights to the national forests...Or even I thank you for your support in my oppisition to this bill.

It simply say's....OK, Whatever....

Bet's are that it's a staffer reply.

Non-Committal...Typical

Bonzai :)