Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluforfivo

Hey! New guy here..

9 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say hello everyone! I've only been browsing this site for about an hour and found all sorts of usefull info! Its great. So, thanks in advance for the knowledge and merry christmas! I am located in Angels Camp, Ca so if youre goin ridin in the area hit me up!

Just wanted to say hello everyone! I've only been browsing this site for about an hour and found all sorts of usefull info! Its great. So, thanks in advance for the knowledge and merry christmas! I am located in Angels Camp, Ca so if youre goin ridin in the area hit me up!

Welcome and Merry Christmas! :busted:

Welcome aboard, You will have a fun time here. Plus learn whatever you want about dirt bikes..........:busted:

Welcome! I rode in Calaveras a few times down this one rode which passes by a mining camp. I have no idea where I was going but found the area from a buddys word of mouth. Im looking to get up in that area more often so if I do we have to hook up.

Welcome. I've been over Ebbets Pass and thru AC with my street bike but never dirt rode there. Nice Area tho!

sacfelix, sound good just give me a couple days notice... Im game pretty much every weekend. We have a lot of super tight single track that will keep ya busy for days if thats your cup of tea!

davcon, next time your around for street or dirt let me know. I had to sell my streetbike this summer but plan on a new one come springtime... Have you ever gone out hwy 49 to Mariposa or hit priest grade? Those are the best spots around! Nothin but back to back twistys........

btw... headn to carnagie friday if anyone's game..... heard its windy as f@#* there today with no rain, hopin it will dry out enough to be ridable. New m5b should do the trick.....

davcon, next time your around for street or dirt let me know. I had to sell my streetbike this summer but plan on a new one come springtime... Have you ever gone out hwy 49 to Mariposa or hit priest grade? Those are the best spots around! Nothin but back to back twistys........

Thanks, just might do that. Nope, been as far south as sonora and took sonora pass back home. Is priest AKA "the dragon"? If so, i've heard great things about it.

Thanks, just might do that. Nope, been as far south as sonora and took sonora pass back home. Is priest AKA "the dragon"? If so, i've heard great things about it.

Not sure. Honestly never heard of "the dragon". But it wouldnt suprise me . I could see how it could earn that name....