HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayh300

Off topic.... /Merry Christmas

22 posts in this topic

Hey just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a very merry Christmas.

Never really thought I would enjoy/learn so much from a website.

This is an awesome place with a very knowledgable moderator and some very smart members. Just a place I enjoy and am thankful for...

jay

And a Merry Christmas to you, and to all, and may God bless each of you.

It's not the age, its the mileage....

Oh, crap! It's worse than I thought! :busted:

:moon:

if i were a used car, i would be a wholesale unit...

to many wrecks and re constructions...

Merry Christmas to everybody in this forum as well. Let's all hope for a safe 2009! :busted::moon:

Happy Holidays!

P.S. If I were a car I would have been totalled a long time ago. The cost of my repairs has been far more than half my value.

Yes, Merry Xmas to everyone! Especially us Yamaha owners, its obvious to me little baby jesus rode a Yami.

On another note, I have a 08 yz450, is a high compression piston and some porting and polishing worth the money? I mean the bike runs incredible now with the Yosh and proper jetting, but I get bored and like to buy things.

Happy Holidays my blue brothers!

On a side note what kind of work entails swapping a wr tranny? Just joking!:busted:

happy festivus...the holiday for the rest of us,stetting the pole up as we speak:smirk: .seriously though happy holidays,going for a christmas day ride with friends,can't wait

Whhhooooo Christmas is almost here! I wonder if my wife got me a new YZ?.... :moon:

You will have to wait and see.... If you didn't get it, it could be at my house :busted: PS. I am hoping for a set of some new Dunlops and a Steering Stabilizer after that last ride!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL AND ALL - A Goodnight!