Off topic.... /Merry Christmas

Hey just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a very merry Christmas.

Never really thought I would enjoy/learn so much from a website.

This is an awesome place with a very knowledgable moderator and some very smart members. Just a place I enjoy and am thankful for...

jay

And a Merry Christmas to you, and to all, and may God bless each of you.

It's not the age, its the mileage....

Oh, crap! It's worse than I thought! :busted:

:moon:

if i were a used car, i would be a wholesale unit...

to many wrecks and re constructions...

Merry Christmas to everybody in this forum as well. Let's all hope for a safe 2009! :busted::moon:

Merry christmas fellow yz'ers. Have a safe and fun new year:thumbsup:

Happy Holidays!

P.S. If I were a car I would have been totalled a long time ago. The cost of my repairs has been far more than half my value.

Yes, Merry Xmas to everyone! Especially us Yamaha owners, its obvious to me little baby jesus rode a Yami.

On another note, I have a 08 yz450, is a high compression piston and some porting and polishing worth the money? I mean the bike runs incredible now with the Yosh and proper jetting, but I get bored and like to buy things.

Happy Holidays my blue brothers!

On a side note what kind of work entails swapping a wr tranny? Just joking!:busted:

and my header is glowing red......

Yes, Merry Christmas all!

happy festivus...the holiday for the rest of us,stetting the pole up as we speak:smirk: .seriously though happy holidays,going for a christmas day ride with friends,can't wait

Hi guys merry christmas and a safe and happy new year

to you all from new zealand

happy and safe Holidays

And a Merry Christmas to you as well. :busted:

Merry Christmas to all!

Back at ya!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas guys!

Woohoo! 4th post!

Whhhooooo Christmas is almost here! I wonder if my wife got me a new YZ?.... :busted:

Whhhooooo Christmas is almost here! I wonder if my wife got me a new YZ?.... :moon:

You will have to wait and see.... If you didn't get it, it could be at my house :busted: PS. I am hoping for a set of some new Dunlops and a Steering Stabilizer after that last ride!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL AND ALL - A Goodnight!