Muffler Tips

Anyone have any suggestions for a muffler tip for a 04 yz450f? I want something to get rid off the old tip to make it look better also i dont want a new muffler just the tip.

I used a Pro Moto Billet and it was too loud to pass at some of our riding areas in Nor Cal (96 DB limit) If you have sound control where you ride consider a whole different muffler.....before installing anything to your stock pipe....JMO

I used a Pro Moto Billet and it was too loud to pass at some of our riding areas in Nor Cal (96 DB limit) If you have sound control where you ride consider a whole different muffler.....before installing anything to your stock pipe....JMO

I would go with pro moto billet, and buy the quiet insert for parks. i pushed a 94db sound run on my 426 at hollister hills in CA

Well there you go, because Hollister (For us CA guys) is one of the toughest for sound......I always get turned around at the gate when ever we go there...I hate Hollister

Well there you go, because Hollister (For us CA guys) is one of the toughest for sound......I always get turned around at the gate when ever we go there...I hate Hollister

haha, I cant go there and not get in trouble. They pulled me over and wanted a sound check, and they were dissapointed.

I haven't been there since they opened the new area....What's it like now?

Dr.D slip-on and there is a quiet insert available for the exhuast if you are trying to keep it quiet..

Does DRD make slip-ons for bikes? Didn't used to.

Does DRD make slip-ons for bikes? Didn't used to.

I know for the '03-05 models they do or did at least, I had one.

FMF 4.1 with the quiet core S/A. Keep good packing in it and it's around 92-94db. plus with a JD jet kit your bike will run killer!:busted: