Looking for red accesories for my yz450

If any of you fellow tter's know of any "red" parts or accessories for an 07 yz450 please let me know or post link. I found the one industries factory graphic kit with seat cover, and im going to pick it up. I also have found wheels and a red rekluse clutch cover but that is about it. Im lookin for stuff like some red suspension adjusters, brake lines,rear brake clevis,silencer end cap,and anything else that is red to help accent the bike.Thanks

IMO to Much red will kill the color contrast of he red/black/white. Personally I would run like red axle blocks, engine plugs, and rad hoses with Black clutch/ignition covers, black rims- red hubs. But check out works connection for the parts they have a whole line.

Pro moto has a red silencer end cap sparky

pro moto billet endcap in red, works connection oil fill plug, pro-circuit engine plugs(timing, oil, ignition cover0, moose racing magnetic oil filter cover by zip-tye racing, zip tye air fuel screw, sprocket from sidewinder, moose racing case saver, t.m. designworks chain guides and slider, chain roller, devol axle blocks, moose racing fork pressure relief valves, grips.

wow.cool. any links?please

IMO to Much red will kill the color contrast of he red/black/white. Personally I would run like red axle blocks, engine plugs, and rad hoses with Black clutch/ignition covers, black rims- red hubs. But check out works connection for the parts they have a whole line.

Pro moto has a red silencer end cap sparky

I have a l ittle red on my 07

020-1.jpg