Where to get engine work done? (YZ450F03')

Who does engine work like crank work,piston,head,Etc. I was looking for a few informational websites about there services and prices. I would like to get this done before my bike has a melt down. I still ride it every weekend now and would like to get it freshened up before outdoor season starts in March.

Thanks Jeremiah

I got a quote from Forward Motion. It was about $1500-$1600. That included everything that you would want to touch while it was apart like water pump shaft,cam tensioner,oil pump,etc. Where else people?

Not a bad price. I think if you follow the manual, have some decent tools, and a little patience you can easily rebuild it from the bottom up yourself for about 1/2 the money.

Yes, there are ton of them! I just want to get at least 3 estimates from reputable people. I sen t my suspension out that way about this time last year to Factory Connection. I would just like some links to web sites. Please help!

Only problem with the West Coast is our labor rates are more than yours back East........I think you will be better off $$$$ wise to stay close to home....