HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
01Yamaha426

Gas Tank

5 posts in this topic

I wanna paint my tank and maybe even smooth the scratches out but i wouldn't know how to start. I want it yellow cause i dont wanna shell out the $200 for a new clarke tank so it'll match the hurricane graphics. I just need to know what kinda paint to use and stuff if yall could help? Thanks.

Dyeing a tank black from blue is one thing. Dyeing from blue to yellow is not likely to yield results you will enjoy.

dang thank you a ton for posting that link. i DID NOT wanna shell out 200 dollars for a new tank OR paint it but had to do one or the other until this. I'm definatly gonna be doing it and i'll give him props it looks great. Personally i think the black tank will look just as good as yellow with a bit more uniqueness