HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryan2214

Shroud ?

5 posts in this topic

I'd ask you which of the two types of 450 you meant, but it doesn't matter. neither will fit.

I was hoping they would fit due to the fact there is more of a selection of graphics for the 450 and 426.

Thanks,

Ryan

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that either the 426 graphics fit a 400 as is, or the 426 shrouds fit the 400.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that either the 426 graphics fit a 400 as is, or the 426 shrouds fit the 400.

I think it goes like this....... The 400 and 426 shrouds don't interchange, because the lower bolt has a different angle (or something like that). But, the graphics will interchange between them.

ryan2214- 2 companies make decent graphics for the 400/426. One is Factory Effex and the other is FLU. You might check them out...