HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rookie517

more 450f post than 250f?

7 posts in this topic

Is it because more rider bought the 450f than the 250f?

Or just that the 450f has got more problem?

Interesting. :)

what.... what are u talkling about.... why do more people buy the WR250f to the 426??? or what.... I have a 250 cuz its a bit lighter and its all the power i need... otherwise i dont see what the point of this thread is... can u help me out plz :D:)

Easy there, Killer.

I think what rookie is getting at is that there is perhaps less mention of problems from 250F owners than from 450F owners lately. This could be attributable to a number of things and by itself doesn't mean much.

Personally, I take every bit of information I get on either model as potentially applicable to the other.

Just my $0.02. :)

actually new river... the post made no sense thats y i was askin... all that he said was that there were more posts on teh 250... i was askin what he ment as in... about mods.. problems.. stuff like that... i was not flaming him or anything... really... and the info was y i am cruising the 426 forum :) i want to know more about other bikes than my own so ... dude im sorry if i rubbed off wrong with that post it was not ment to be a flame... have a good ride!!!