HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dicko187

07 update questions..

1 post in this topic

So I've finally decided to update my 07 instead of selling it after 2 seasons and about 50 crashes.

I want to try and make the power smoother and the suspension and handling better so I can do more than just 10 - 15 minute motos on it without feeling like my arms are 2 inches longer...and plus, I want it to look good again :thumbsup:

So far I've put a 'Doug Henry' GYTR white/red/black sticker kit on it aswell as a GYTR Black gripper seat cover, ProCircuit T4 Slip on muffler, R&D adjustable leak jet and a ProCircuit Fuel screw.

I'm in the process of sorting out my wheels to be anodised black, making a few little bits and pieces, getting my suspension completely sorted out once and for all by a proper suspension tuner and having the motor and jetting checked out by a mechanic as i just don't have time to do that sort of stuff at the moment.

I was just wondering what weight flywheel would anyone recomend? The 4.9kg or 6.15kg GYTR Flywheel kit?

And seeing as I already have a GYTR billet top tripple clamp so I've been searching for a GYTR bottom billet tripple clamp but the cheapest i can find one is around the $600Aus mark. So I've changed that plan and I'm thinking of getting a 22.5mm offset ProTaper Clamp kit. Does anyone recomend these or are that no good?

Or is there anything else anyone recomends I should do to it?

All up I'm looking at spending around $1500 on the bike over the next month or 2 so I want to spend my money wisely so that whatever it is I buy will last me until my next bike when ever that may be.

Thanks in advance for any help.