Fuel Screw O-ring

My aftermarket fuel screw backed out of the carb and luckily came to rest on top of the cases along with the spring. Unfortunately I can't find the o-ring. Does anyone have a pic or can you give me a description of the o-ring ? Is it a flat nylon washer or a true rubber o-ring and does it slip over the tip of the screw or seat at the bottom ? Thanks in advance.

Just had my stock one out the other day. The o-ring looks like a small rubber donut that slips over the end and rests at the base of the spring.

oh, and I would double check to see if it is still stuck up inside the carb. Sounds like you may have lost the washer too...

So it just looks like a regular black "donut" O-ring that I could buy at any hardware store ?

Cool, thanks for the link. Hopefully I can find one at a local parts strore that will at least get me through the day tomorrow then I can order the correct one.

The fuel screw O-rings and washers are available at most Yamaha shops, however they list for $2 each.

So it just looks like a regular black "donut" O-ring that I could buy at any hardware store ?
Very doubtful, but here's the Yamaha part numbers:

3TJ-14562-40-00 O-RING

3TJ-14952-40-00 WASHER

3TJ-14160-40-00 COIL, SPRING

1 each

There is a good chance it is still in the carb. Have you looked up into the opening yet?