Bought a 426!!!

Dang, Darren I had no idea you were going this route. I am still rebuilding the '02 426 in my garage, it should be ready to go over the holidays. If you need anything, let me know. I tore this one down to the crank and am getting the cylinder bored to a 444, no cam swap for me yet. It's going to be my SM weapon against you and Drake in Open Single, we'll see how it does in March.

I have some tools and knowledge ready, just ask. Welcome to the dark side! Oh, wait, you had a Yamaha already. Did you sell the R6?

Hey phil! Yeah... im pretty much a supermoto who-re these days. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna SM this bike as well as have it for my dirt companion. My 625 will purely be a WMRRA open singles and street toy. No more 600 supersport or 600 superbike for me, and probably not many trackdays either.

At any rate, im learning on this guy. Its all ready to ride, just need some decent weather, and a riding buddy.

Hey phil! Yeah... im pretty much a supermoto who-re these days. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna SM this bike as well as have it for my dirt companion. My 625 will purely be a WMRRA open singles and street toy. No more 600 supersport or 600 superbike for me, and probably not many trackdays either.

At any rate, im learning on this guy. Its all ready to ride, just need some decent weather, and a riding buddy.

Sorry to hear that we won't see you that much with AF, but hopefully the kart track will help out with having places to spend our money...

I saw your post about the 20th, but I will be in Monroe on the 21st getting my slide on with the XR. I will drop you a note if we get out to Belfair over the Holidays, I should have the YZ running just after Xmas. My good friend and riding companion lives near there, so we try to schedule weekdays to cruise. I will keep you posted.

back to the clutch mod for just a sec lol..sorry not trying to steal the thread...but i got an 01 and it grabs and jerks pretty bad when i ease out on the clutch...is that common too? and how can i fix it?

back to the clutch mod for just a sec lol..sorry not trying to steal the thread...but i got an 01 and it grabs and jerks pretty bad when i ease out on the clutch...is that common too? and how can i fix it?

No worries. :thumbsup:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=461631