Snow conversion

Quote:

Originally Posted by kc_450_X

For $3000 I would rather buy a good used snowmobile than desecrate my X

From my years of experience with sleds that is an oxymoron.

At least in the circles I run with.

at least the ones YOU are selling.? :smirk: ? Just kidding. I would rather sell a kindney and get a snow hawk 800. they are da shiznit!!?

I had one installed on my 08 X this past week (I work at a dealership). We are taking it out on Monday to test it out.

We also installed one on a R. We should have one on a 09 R soon as well.

I'll post after I try it out. I'm pretty excited!

I had one installed on my 08 X this past week (I work at a dealership). We are taking it out on Monday to test it out.

We also installed one on a R. We should have one on a 09 R soon as well.

I'll post after I try it out. I'm pretty excited!

sweet! get some action pics.?

Originally Posted by kc_450_X

For $3000 I would rather buy a good used snowmobile than desecrate my X

I am in the process of rebuilding an 03' Firecat 700 sled and so far I have dropped over $3000 on the motor alone! Ya just cant find 'a good use sled' for that price! Lots of junk out there for 3k though...

I am thinking that it would be nice to have something more flickable in the powder than my 500lb, 10 1/2" sled, and this conversion looks like the ticket to me.

BigDR

How much did you pay for your setup? What about the rear brake setup?

Cant wait to see your pics!

My wife would kill me if I took our camera out riding with me ? I swamped the old film camera after I submerged an atv with the camera in the bag.. strapped to the rack.. underwater...

The 2moto Radix kit is $5195 + $150 freight (CDN). It contains a complete swing arm, Ohlins front track shock, 2MOTO rear track shock, brake caliper and 8" brake disc.

Check out their website for details, www.2moto.com

We are the exclusive dealer in southern B.C. (Okanagan area). www.mmperformance.com

If you live out here and want to demo it contact me and I'll let you know when we do a demo day in January.

My wife would kill me if I took our camera out riding with me ? I swamped the old film camera after I submerged an atv with the camera in the bag.. strapped to the rack.. underwater...

The 2moto Radix kit is $5195 + $150 freight (CDN). It contains a complete swing arm, Ohlins front track shock, 2MOTO rear track shock, brake caliper and 8" brake disc.

Check out their website for details, www.2moto.com

We are the exclusive dealer in southern B.C. (Okanagan area). www.mmperformance.com

If you live out here and want to demo it contact me and I'll let you know when we do a demo day in January.

wow i was quoted $4250 installed and otd a week ago.

With current exchange rates, it would probably still be cheaper for someone from the states to go up and get the kit in Canada.

I get my suspension done up north of the border. The bill was $550 CDN but I was only charged $430 on my card after the exchange. I am actually looking at buying quite a bit more from my friends in Calgary do the favorable prices for me.

If I use the same rate I got, the price in USD (based on the $5195 CDN price and not including shipping) is approx $4062.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installed 2moto kit on yz450f yesterday. I am surprised at how well this kit works. Does stuff a 50 horsepower bike should not be capable of. 2moto obviously put a lot of thought and engineering into this kit before puting it into production to make it work as well as it does. Now I don't feel so bad for spending all that $$$$ for the kit. My 2 Cents.