New Member Here...with a 2008 YZ450f

Hey guys, just want to introduce myself. I just picked up a used 2008 YZ 450that I'm just itching to ride, however it's 26 degrees out. I'm been riding bikes since I was 12 but quit when I went to college. Four years ago I bought a quad (yamaha banshee) and now the new YZ. I'm wanting to get back into racing (over 30 class) so any of ya'll from Oklahoma or Texas maybe we'll bump into to each other.--Kyle

Welcome to you. Sounds a bit cool in Oklahoma (what I'd do for that right now). I'm sure you'll find this a great place to hang out and get some good info. Sure as heck beats the advise I got from any shop to date...

Welcome to TT.

Read the rules, learn to use the search, visit the Common Threads Sticky, and treat others with respect.

No question is stupid unless you don't ask it, or it was just answered yesterday.

?

Hey Grayracer, when is the last time a newbie signed on and didn't ask about a glowing header?....?

Hey guys, just want to introduce myself. I just picked up a used 2008 YZ 450that I'm just itching to ride, however it's 26 degrees out. I'm been riding bikes since I was 12 but quit when I went to college. Four years ago I bought a quad (yamaha banshee) and now the new YZ. I'm wanting to get back into racing (over 30 class) so any of ya'll from Oklahoma or Texas maybe we'll bump into to each other.--Kyle

Welcome to the forums. ?