Local Hero Mx Jersey Pictures?

I've had him do 7 jerseys now and a couple of hoodies. I'm nowhere near my jerseys so a hoodie pic will have to do:

DSC01321.jpg

Made this one along w/ doing a jersey last Friday night while I was there. I have the same format done on my hoodies as my MX jerseys i.e. font. The colors vary depending on his fancy; I pretty much leave that up to him. He's a decent guy but he's also a yami guy, so you kinda gotta watch out. ?

local hero does the best work, all of my sons jerseys have been through local hero, and they last longer then any other i have found, in the wash everything, they stick very well even after lots of washes and wearing and sun etc.

plus you support a great guy who is very nice to the kids, local hero will also be at the utah wintercross races this year in heber ytah, if anyone gets a chance check it out it will be awesome.

haha 226 views and one guy with a picture.....shifter honestly how do they last, do they rip or peel with normal riding and how long can you get out of them?

They last great; no rips, tears, peeling, etc. I ran my 07 jerseys all year this year w/o a single issue. They look as good as they day he did 'em. He wouldn't have done a seond one (or 7th for that matter) if they sucked. Cost isn't an issue.

I'll be home tomorrow night and I'll get some shots of the jerseys.

nice, im sending my first jersey off to fuel racing.......was sponsored by them last year and they have a style i really like so might was well give it a shot and ill send the second out to local hero, maybe ill send both out to local hero, ill wait for yor pics shifter!!!! you might be the one to change my mind and send both out!

Here is a pic of my LH Jersey. I have raced in it a lot, washed it a lot (always hang dry my jerseys) and it still looks brand new! I highly reccomend! Plus I swear it makes me faster and I crash less, it might cure various ailments too but I don't want to make any wild claims. ?

Seriously though I am really happy with the prinitng LH did for me. I get compliments all the time at the track.

Here is a picture:

?

jersey01.jpg

Nice, i like the color scheme, it flows good

Thanks, I think it looks better in person. You probably can't tell in the photo but the border red is actually a metalic red so it glistens in the sun. My camera flash makes it look shiny rather than metalic sparkle, I think my camera thought it was red-eye and tried to compensate ?

Here is a pic of my LH Jersey. I have raced in it a lot, washed it a lot (always hang dry my jerseys) and it still looks brand new! I highly reccomend! Plus I swear it makes me faster and I crash less, it might cure various ailments too but I don't want to make any wild claims. ?

Seriously though I am really happy with the prinitng LH did for me. I get compliments all the time at the track.

Here is a picture:

?

jersey01.jpg

How much did that cost you??? I want to get a jersey done and was wondering how much something metalic like that goes for.

How much did that cost you??? I want to get a jersey done and was wondering how much something metalic like that goes for.

You should contact Local Hero and let em know what you are thinking. They may have what you want but just not have it listed on their site because it may not be something they stock regularly. It only cost me about $25 because I added the Local Hero logo for the $3.00 savings. They are super easy to work with and will probably be able to do whatever you want as long as it won't jepordize their reputation for quality.

Man I sound like a salesman... I should get commission! ?

• 3 weeks later...

New York XR thanks for the suggestion! i did like you suggested and sent them to Holeshot Graphics but not before i ordered another jersey to send to them! i did the Buy One Get One Holiday special and i contacted Gregg and he HOOKED me up!!!!! Holeshot Grpahics will get all of my custom lettering & Hoody, Helmet Stickers and Window decal work from now on!!!! They are doing both my jerseys and a window decal for me, ill post pictures when i get them back and i cant wait to get them!!!!!

New York XR thanks for the suggestion! i did like you suggested and sent them to Holeshot Graphics but not before i ordered another jersey to send to them! i did the Buy One Get One Holiday special and i contacted Gregg and he HOOKED me up!!!!! Holeshot Grpahics will get all of my custom lettering & Hoody, Helmet Stickers and Window decal work from now on!!!! They are doing both my jerseys and a window decal for me, ill post pictures when i get them back and i cant wait to get them!!!!!

So... you axe about LH... you get all this positive feedback for LH stuf (11 by my count), the pics, PM replies, etc. and you go w/ someone else because they're were cheaper??? Don't expect feedback or much effort out of me (at least) in the future bud.

Kids these days... :thinking: