freezing pipe

You can buy plugs from Home Depot or Lowes. Some people just use tape, Or bottle caps(H20 water bottle caps, gatorade bottle caps, anything that has a cap, ect). A buddy of mine just jammed a potatoe on the end until the pipe froze then pulled it out an let the pipe sit. I would recomend doing this but whatever works for you.

If the dent is on the bend, you can just fill it and stand it up like a horseshoe in the freezer. Just tape the collar up so it doesnt slide down and get wedged when the bend freezes.

I don't have a before pic, but this bend was a taco before I froze it.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=68117

ya i just usually use tape. be very careful. monitor it's progress. I (admitadely) froze my megabomb to long and cracked it. not a good move ha

Yes, thats another thing, once its frozen you want to keep an eye on it, check it every 10 minutes atleast. It might take a couple times to get it perfect(i mean freezing it, then thawing it, then doing it again).

FWIW when I have done this I have used no plugs and it works just fine. I don't fill it all the way to the top, set it in the freezer so nothing can spill out, and it has worked like a charm. I even did this with my 2 stroke pipe last year, luckly I have a large freezer that can fit a 2 stroke pipe in. The 2 stroke pipe didn't come out as good as the 4 stroke pipes I have done but it does work for those also.