cooling fan for wr450

YZ Dude, the sensor tells the fan to come on and off.

YZ Dude, the sensor tells the fan to come on and off.

exactly by the temp of the coolant.

Well I have done some checking and it looks like that ktm kit is the best deal, then just buy another spal fan for the other side and wire them together. Mounting brackets should be easy enough. Two fans may not be necessary, one might be able to handle the job.

i ride alot of singletrack and bushwack. my wr used to overheat. i then bought fluidyne radiators. they are larger, more capacity, more cooling , also i use waterwetter . the bike has not boiled since. also stock jetting will run lean in the pilot jet-hot

can you fit rad guards when using the fluidyne radiators? what about the shrouds? do they need to be trimmed?

You shouldn't need two fans I have a spal fitted to my RHS Rad and it works well ( see my other posts for pics), also on the LHS you may have trouble fitting it due to the return hose running down the back of the rad

I ride in Manila in the Philippines, 30 degrees C+ and loads of traffic and no overheat

You shouldn't need two fans I have a spal fitted to my RHS Rad and it works well ( see my other posts for pics), also on the LHS you may have trouble fitting it due to the return hose running down the back of the rad

I ride in Manila in the Philippines, 30 degrees C+ and loads of traffic and no overheat

One fan works well