HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chambers

Brake Bleeding Problem

2 posts in this topic

I have searched the forums aswell as the net and looked at loads of different things but nothing seems to work. - have fitted braided lines and am using a mityvac pump to draw the dot4 out through the bleed nipple on the caliper but - am constantly getting air, its at the point where I have been on for a few hours and there still doesn't seem to be eough pressure to even push the pistons out fully when the caliper is off, when its on it does grip the disc but I wouldn't think its enough to stop anything. Can anyone give me some suggestions

picture flicking the lever but snap it in and out very fast i had them take an hour or so before it took.

just take the cap off and snap it in half strokes, watch all the lil bubbles come up, when you get full pressure thats when you bleeed it