Snowride!

<a  href=th_MOV01555.jpg' alt='th_MOV01555.jpg'>

Looks expensive.

Very nice is that the 2moto kit? I'd love to have one but the high price vs how many months we've got snow doesnt quite work on this budget yet.

I live in Alabama so we only dream of seeing snow like this, but that looks like a ton of fun.

Looks expensive.

Everything is expensive now days!

Very nice is that the 2moto kit? I'd love to have one but the high price vs how many months we've got snow doesnt quite work on this budget yet.

This is the Explorer Kit. $3K, but gave me an excuse to buy a bike too!

I live in Alabama so we only dream of seeing snow like this, but that looks like a ton of fun.

First ride with barely enough snow to really test it out.

i've just put one on my 08 WR450, i cant seem to get the picture to load up. it was its trail run last saturday. it works o.k a few teething problems with the ski, how did yours run?

i've just put one on my 08 WR450, i cant seem to get the picture to load up. it was its trail run last saturday. it works o.k a few teething problems with the ski, how did yours run?

Quite well given the conditions. As you can see, weather wasn't very good for testing/tuning different ski/track positions. Need some more snow also. Had just enough to hide the rocks, but they weren't hidden very well...

Quite well given the conditions. As you can see, weather wasn't very good for testing/tuning different ski/track positions. Need some more snow also. Had just enough to hide the rocks, but they weren't hidden very well...

yes i know what you mean, did you find that the ski was digging through the snow? i went up independence pass (which they close for winter) there was about 2 feet of powder but no base, so the ski would cut through to the road and skid out. where abouts in colorado are you? did you buy yours from the Fun Center in Durango?

Whether skiing, snow biking, snowmobing, or even Snow Hawking.

You need a good base to get the most out of it.

The benefit you conversion guys have is when you go down you are less likely to damage anything like body panels on a Hawk, trailing arms, or bulkheads on seds.

Give it some time then. :bonk:

Or reinstall your front wheel, studs?

Whether skiing, snow biking, snowmobing, or even Snow Hawking.

You need a good base to get the most out of it.

The benefit you conversion guys have is when you go down you are less likely to damage anything like body panels on a Hawk, trailing arms, or bulkheads on seds.

Give it some time then. :bonk:

Or reinstall your front wheel, studs?

hey hows the snowhawk? i do like the look of those, they look like they have quite a bit of power? are they as quick as a snowmobile?

Or Youtube, keyword snow hawk, snowmobile, etc.

Do not want to take his topic off course, just offering some early damage preventive advice for all snow users.

Rereading your last post reminds me when the Hawk ski's were new, need breaking in, carbides worn down work better, more confident feel.

Here's the home base.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=144 Quick?:bonk:

Im REALLY looking forward to taking my wheels off this weekend!!! LET IT SNOW!

I have thought about buying a setup for my 07 450, You all will have to keep us updated to how it works

rode the 2moto kit last year, bought one this year, enough said. It is nothing short of amazing, you have to try one. I have installed the AD boivin kit on a wr last week, waiting for some decent snow to try it. Ill let you know how that goes.

rode my ad boivin kit tonight, fantastic.

rode my ad boivin kit tonight, fantastic.

We need some pics.......or snow!

Myyy big question is, Has Travis flipped one yet? lol Can a person trick on these? :thumbsup:

rode the 2moto kit last year, bought one this year, enough said. It is nothing short of amazing, you have to try one. I have installed the AD boivin kit on a wr last week, waiting for some decent snow to try it. Ill let you know how that goes.

:busted: Please tell us about your experience bettween the Explorer and RadiX kits!

It will be interesting to see two different designs and how they compare. From looking at both of the kits and video I will guess that the Explorer might work better in slow/hardpack conditons with good initial turn in. The RadiX might be better at carrying speed and handling in deep snow. But what do i know, I have not ridden one yet.

Thanks!

just for you GENERAL infomation the explorer is a pile and does not in ANY way compare to the Radix.