Carb overflow re-route

I recently re routed my oil breather into the airbox, I am now about to re route my carb overflows into there as well. Just need to check which ones, ive been told its the two nearest the gear selecter in that little metal holder thing (the ones I have pointed red arrows at) if someone can let me know if these are the right ones It would be great, cheers.

Right ok, just been reading up more, from what I understand its the upper ones I route like you said William, as these are the airlines, the lower hoses are overflows. If the airlines are submerged in water/mud this is what causes the bike to cut out, so its the two upper hoses from each side ?, I will take another better quality photo tomorrow to be safe.

Right ok, just been reading up more, from what I understand its the upper ones I route like you said William, as these are the airlines, the lower hoses are overflows.
Only the hose that come fro the center of the float bowl is an overflow. The float level would need to be 15mm or so higher than overflow level to flow out of any of the uppers. Only the two hoses that exit vertically need be re-routed.
Air pluses can disrupt jetting if they are in the airbox.
There is a zero possibility of that happening in a YZ air box if the hoses exit out side of the air filter.

Right, sorted it I think, can someone please confirm if the hoses with red arrows pointing at them are the ones I need to re route, I plan on just putting a hole in the rubber mud flap for them to pass through on the opposite side of where I ran my oil breather, would this be sufficent ? cheers

overflow.jpg

Just finished up, hopefully all done right. While I was at it I insulation taped around all my conector blocks on the wiring, hopefully this will stop water causing problems, before racing I also plan to coat all electrics with WD40. Can't think of anything else that I would need to prep, if there is let me know.

hoses.jpg