Best Quiet Exhaust

Any comments on what you think is the best exhaust for the WR? I am looking for a 96 db pipe and not sure which to look at. I have a 2005 WR450.

Or more appropriate....which one not to get because its really not a 96 db pipe.

FMF Q4 is very good and is 96 db or less.

:bonk:

+1 on the Q4. It comes with a removable spark arrestor which makes the pipe a little louder when removed but still pretty quiet.

I have a White's Bro's pipe on my 07 wr450 it's very quiet, it also has a removable end plate for the track with no spark arrestor, when the plate is removed it's a lot louder! and the hole is like twice as big.

Stock is pretty quiet and you can open the pipe a lot with a Pro Moto Quiet insert and it is only a Db or two louder at most.

I would recommend the powerbomb and Q4 FMF combo. I've tried many combo's and I like this setup the best so far.

not an FMF powercore lol, mines friggin loud, sounds fat thou, the general consenses seems to be that Q4 is the best quite forest pipe, pro circuit type 496 has also been known to give good results whilst remaining quite

Stock is pretty quiet and you can open the pipe a lot with a Pro Moto Quiet insert and it is only a Db or two louder at most.
does nothing unless you punch out the baffles.

I agree on the Q4 i run it with mega bomb on 07 wr450 quit and packs a good punch