HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ysr50speed

So what should I buy first?

5 posts in this topic

I got my eye on either the Scotts damper with underbar tripple setup. Or the Rekluse with left handed rear brake with override. Both seem like they would be very useful. What one would you buy first? Its for a 05 wr450

I got my eye on either the Scotts damper with underbar tripple setup. Or the Rekluse with left handed rear brake with override. Both seem like they would be very useful. What one would you buy first? Its for a 05 wr450

The Stabilizer

I'd say that where/what you ride might determine what's your best first choice. Lot's of high speed stuff - stabilizer. Tight, technical stuff - Rekluse. Being a current Rekluse user, the Rekluse gets my vote.

FYI-

I am looking at the Scott's SUB mount stabilizer - stock triple, stock bars. Best price so far is $493.95 free shipping from the Thumpertalk Parts Store.

Thanks djv5....I acually already have the stabilizer for my other bike...just need the mounting which I can get for 250ish. I am thinking of going with the rekluse since I do more tight stuff rather than wide open stuff