Best Looking Yz450f!!

Here's some pics..

DSCN2679.jpg

DSCN1668.jpg

Here's a old school 03' 450, I found this pic on my computer I thought this thing was amazing a few years back lol ended up selling it to a young kid in 06'..

yzf450boostmoblie.jpg

How could you guys not think this looks good on a blue bike?

I personally wouldn't do it, because like I said, I want to be able to change the color of the bike with graphics...But to say you don't like it is like saying the Victoria Secret models are ugly! :worthy:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=43397

Colored spoke nippes look retarded, so do those ties they put in sometimes. The blue hubs look good though. That bike needs a blue sprocket to match those hubs, that or silver. That color doesn't go with the rims and hubs.

But to say you don't like (blue hubs) is like saying the Victoria Secret models are ugly!
One or two of them are. :worthy:
One or two of them are. :banana:

:worthy: for some strange reason I knew what your comment was going to be before you even posted it...

...for once, hahaha

How could you guys not think this looks good on a blue bike?

I personally wouldn't do it, because like I said, I want to be able to change the color of the bike with graphics...But to say you don't like it is like saying the Victoria Secret models are ugly! :banana:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=43397

haha Hey, I've seen those wheels before :worthy::banana:

:worthy: lol...What up Justin?

Read this with Bruno's voice in mind:

Bet you never knew people thought your nipples looked retarded...

And that black sprocket with black and blue wheels, jeez what were you thinking?

:banana:

:worthy: lol...What up Justin?

Read this with Bruno's voice in mind:

Bet you never knew people thought your nipples looked retarded...

And that black sprocket with black and blue wheels, jeez what were you thinking?

:banana:

Hahaha yea must of slipped my mind on that one. I guess they wouldnt like the black A60's w/black rims and nipples either :banana::banana:

010-1.jpg

NewBike004.jpg

Colored spoke nippes look retarded, so do those ties they put in sometimes. The blue hubs look good though. That bike needs a blue sprocket to match those hubs, that or silver. That color doesn't go with the rims and hubs.

Your crazy thats probably the best looking wheel setup ive seen! Blue sprocket with blue hub would be to much blue in the center of the wheel.

Your crazy thats probably the best looking wheel setup ive seen! Blue sprocket with blue hub would be to much blue in the center of the wheel.

Everyone has their own taste. I think it looks retarded, the sprocket doesn't even match the wheel color. If it did, I could see it a little better. I probably wouldn't do the blue on blue either. I would have went silver.

But, that's why everyone gets an opinion. Just because you may like it or not like it, doesn't mean the next guy feels the same way.

007-1.jpg004-1.jpg003-4.jpg001-2.jpg 2007 YZ450F
2009 YZ450F

P9190007.jpg

P9190015.jpg

P9190014.jpg

Where did you get you backgrounds/number plates from?

just got it all together..2006 YZ450F...its a one industries 3000 kit came with all the white plastics,graphics and seat cover for $205 buckis!!

151.jpg

152.jpg

153.jpg

horrible color for off road though! oh and installing graphics sucks!!

I prefer the plain but classic look, Bob Hannah style.

?action=view&current=DSCN1755.jpg

Yoshgixxer, a good buddy of mine had the exact same setup but got tired of the look, so he took off everything except the radiator shroud graphics and the rear fender decal. He also bought black excels and looks so amazing, it's crazy how such small tweaks can make a bike look so much better, just a suggestion. Anyways nice 450's everyone! Keep 'em comin!

Hmm, No comment

Just did a refresh on my 2009 to get it ready for Loretta Lynn's National. What do you think?

IMG_1947-1.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

Where did you get you backgrounds/number plates from?

The shrouds came from Rusk Racing and the bacgrounds are throttle jockey.

But if you look above I have redone the bike and it is all decal works now.

yz450f07danch.jpg