siscokid7

Best Looking Yz450f!!

422 posts in this topic

Wells its not my 450 but my wifes 250 is pretty dialed with the graphics I made for her, just haven't had time to finish my 450

CMinor250F.jpg

250F1.jpg

Oh yeah she is pretty fast on it too..

colinseq_close.jpg

ColinCorning.jpg

Wells its not my 450 but my wifes 250 is pretty dialed with the graphics I made for her, just haven't had time to finish my 450

CMinor250F.jpg

250F1.jpg

:bonk: Nice bike, nice wife. That looks like something you could sell to one industries. They have nothing for women in the graphics dept. It is really professional looking. I wish my girl would ride, but she would rather shop! What can I say opposites do attract. Did she ride before she met you?

1 person likes this

Thanks man. I never though about hitting up One but thanks for the idea.

My wife never rode at all but I got her a pit bike right before we got married and she just got into racing Pit bikes and it went from there. But she loves shopping thats for sure. She just gets to shop for gear along with her new jeans ha ha. Good thing she is frugal and doesn't have as much time to shop because she is always wanting to go riding.

CMinor250F.jpg

250F1.jpg

Oh yeah she is pretty fast on it too..

colinseq_close.jpg

ColinCorning.jpg

The graphics are nice, but it was difficult for me to concentrate on them, because your wife is such a beautiful lady!

Did you sell your soul to score that pretty girl that rides?

You are a lucky man!:bonk:

torch

Picture103.jpg

my baby:ride: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :worthy: :worthy: :bonk::worthy: :worthy: :bonk: been hurt for awhile not to much riding

Nice! I am loving the seat and airbox decal/number plate.:bonk:

I spotted this bike for sale. Doesnt someone from TT own this baby?

94129266_1thumb_550x410.jpg

94129266_2thumb_550x410.jpg

94129266_3thumb_550x410.jpg

This has given me alot of inspiration.

I spotted this bike for sale. Doesnt someone from TT own this baby?

94129266_1thumb_550x410.jpg

94129266_2thumb_550x410.jpg

94129266_3thumb_550x410.jpg

This has given me alot of inspiration.

I'm partial to green as far as bikes go, but my favorite color is blue. That bike is beautiful!

torch

Nope!:bonk:

020-1.jpg

Like the LE Yamahas!

Off-topic, I'm looking for a good stand . . . does the one in pic work good, and where did you get it?

wb450 how do you keep the white,white looks like you have'nt rode it.

alot of people use simple green when washing their bike.. but i found that some stuff called oops or goo gone works great to keep mine white. i also use armour-all wheel cleaner and spray down the underside of my rear fender and wheels to get chain cast off..

a little time and ur bike will stay lookin new for awhile.

Do you even ride that thing?:bonk: Seriously those graphics are super clean! Great looking ride!:bonk:

Those pictures were taken last year just after I bought it and changed some stuff. She doesn't look like that anymore. :bonk:

2009 YZ450F

P9190007.jpg

P9190015.jpg

P9190014.jpg

Nice!! Our first 09 in the thread! I am liking the graphics. How tall are you? Judging by the seat I am guessing 6'3".