Best Looking Yz450f!!

You've spent all that money on the bike and use that for a stand?

I've got a bunch of old milk crates and they have worked great for many years. by saving the $80 on a stand for each of my bikes then I can afford a new exhaust.

Here's mine DCFC0001.jpg

I saw your bike on another site somewhere. It was a european site. That is one sick yamaha!!:bonk: What kind of float bowl is that?

Nam I hate you!! Where did you get your hammerhead stuff? I tried their website but its been unoperational!! I want those break and shift levers so bad!! Nice bike too:cry:

float bowl is a R&D designs.. he got his when they were still machining the bowls instead of casting them.. now they are black..

Very clean! Love the look.

Thank you.:bonk:

Here is my 06

DSC_0022-3.jpg

IMG_1988.JPG

IMG_1990.JPG

bildermx005.jpg

bildermx004.jpg

bildermx008.jpg

IMG_5810.jpg

2008 450

IMG_5813.jpg

2008 250f

IMG_3612R.jpg

2006 450

Looks like Elsinore on the 06. I am right up the street from there.

<a  href=img1071jw2.jpg' alt='img1071jw2.jpg'>

Camo kit

Nam - very nice!

Someone asked about a yellow bike, so I'll throw mine in to the mix:

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

AWESOME

does this disqualify me??? since its stock graphics??

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

does this disqualify me??? since its stock graphics??

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

Naw, you can pass this time!!:bonk: What offset triples are you running? Those are procircuits? I thought they only came in that nasty brown color?

Naw, you can pass this time!!:bonk: What offset triples are you running? Those are procircuits? I thought they only came in that nasty brown color?

22.5.. and they are a deep bronze almost a red.. they really are a cool anodizing.. the newer versizons dont have that nasty brown but this color on them.. (but i know what ur talking about.. they used to look like s*it brown). but im really happy with the way they affected the steering.. i can dive to the inside line without a problem..

i usually have better pics but i just finished my install of my 270mm rotor and i didnt want to run out under the sun for better pics.

22.5.. and they are a deep bronze almost a red.. they really are a cool anodizing.. the newer versizons dont have that nasty brown but this color on them.. (but i know what ur talking about.. they used to look like s*it brown). but im really happy with the way they affected the steering.. i can dive to the inside line without a problem..

i usually have better pics but i just finished my install of my 270mm rotor and i didnt want to run out under the sun for better pics.

I still am not sure what triples to get but I know I need them and a new bar too. I rode my bro in laws "new" 03 yz250f and loved the steering. Its crazy that an older bike could steer so much better than my brand new one. I was expecting his bike to push and almost layed it down. I thought it was a yamaha trait at first but I think Gray said the aluminum framed 450's suffer from this exclusively.

ya.. my 02 426 dosnt suffer from this push. but its a beast to get it layed over..

what dont u like about ur steering. what are u trying to get out of it?

ya.. my 02 426 dosnt suffer from this push. but its a beast to get it layed over..

what dont u like about ur steering. what are u trying to get out of it?

I am not a pro so I will use non tecnical terms. When I go into a 180 turn I find that the bike takes alot of effort and body english and tire spin. You understand? I know it sounds stupid. If I dont try to muscle it and use the rear to steer it seems like it wants to go through the turns instead of around them, and stand up. Ive ridden many other bikes and they dont seem to have this problem. I dont know if I used the right term before referring to it as a push, but it seemed right. Also I feel like Im too close to the bars in attack postion. I like to be over the tank, but not looking almost sraight down at it. Maybe I need taller bars. Im 6 feet so not huge but a little big.

u may want to try some different bars first.. but it sounds like what i was suffering from... if u were in cali id let u try mine out..

I took a few better pics of the 'ol beater outside --- Gyt-R graphic kit to keep it somewhat stock appearing, Decal Works backgrounds , which really save the day over doing it yourself, and a small of amount of CF sprinkled in here and there. Not enough to win the "Bomb of the year" award, but i like it ---- might add some gold Talon/Excel wheels if i get around to it (if the fundage is available)

The biggest mods on mine so far are inside the shock and fork (where they can't be seen) -- i'm hoping those mods will speak for themselves on the track tho

025.jpg

026.jpg

u may want to try some different bars first.. but it sounds like what i was suffering from... if u were in cali id let u try mine out..

I wish I was in cali!! Its frikkin 38 degrees outside!!:bonk: