Best Looking Yz450f!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

pretty stock , keeping the things clean is the biggest priority for me. The stock stuff is in hibernation waiting for resale day, so that is basically the only reason i am using any "graphics kit" at all --- but if some good red and white euro replica graphics came along, i would snag them up

hunchon008.jpg

where did you get those graphics? i like

where did you get those graphics? i like

If it was this bike  (I had a couple of these YZF's from this vintage)  --  That's a stock  Yamaha  GYT-R radiator shroud kit with Decal Works  T-2 (maybe T- 1 ? )  backgrounds -- background color is  RM Yellow,  which is brighter than the standard yellow background   --- seat was an out of the box SDG bump seat

I loved the way this bike looked -- nothing on there that didn't belong

025.jpg

026.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

📎 IMG_0776.JPGJust Thought I'd Throw my Ride in the Ring...Just Purchased out of Kelowna in April 2013.. 09 yz450. Haan Wheel ,FMF.Supersprox-13/50, DID ,Wiesco piston, Maxxis Desert IT 120/90 rr / Dunlop 80/100 mx71 ft, Graphics, and a whole ton of other dudads. (It was all white with devil graphics when I got it)....Spent the last 2 weeks Detailing and adding about $ 700 in parts..total investment $ 5200

Great Web site..Tons of great Info..Cheers..

So Who's judging this Contest?..

Some great looking Rides..Have an awesome spring time..

Cheers📎 IMG_0761 - Copy.JPG📎 IMG_0762.JPG📎 IMG_0765.JPG📎 IMG_0776.JPG📎 IMG_0774.JPG📎 IMG_0777 - Copy.JPG

Kramer, I just bought an 09 a month ago and I'm ordering these graphics after my cycras get here. (1 big purchase a week) . Glad I got to see them on another 09 1st. It looks better than I thought. How does the seat cover feel? Is it good & grippy? I love how it looks, but not sure how it performes. I'm about to order another SDG step seat tonight, unless you say this seat works good. Also, did you use VHT caliper paint? What color is that? It looks cooper, but man it looks sick! I would like to find that color to, it looks "factory". I likey:) good looking bike, I can't wait to see how mine comes out. I've ordered a ton of goodies this month & have my bike apart putting them on as they come in. I'll post a before & after.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I traded my Raptor 700 for an 06 YZ450 back in December. I did a dual sport conversion and a few other goodies, This weekend will be the first time really riding it so I'm a bit nervous and excited to get back on two wheels. I have these tires until I get a sent of Sm wheels and I put the geomaxes back on for trail riding. I'll get a better picture on the trail this weekend but I wanted the throw this on up for now.

B136AD4E-3123-4D36-8B5A-2892F15C7BB6_zps