Best Looking Yz450f!!

Whos got the best looking fo-fiddy? No stock graphics!! I will post mine when it's done, right now all my mods are not that noticeable. Let's see 'em!!:thumbsup::moon:

Whos got the best looking fo-fiddy? No stock graphics!! I will post mine when it's done, right now all my mods are not that noticeable. Let's see 'em!!:moon::ride:

Why? can't you have a nice bike with stock graphics?:moon::thumbsup:

Another picture thread.

Oh boy.

:thumbsup:

180.jpg

yot5.jpg

yot61.jpg

Why? can't you have a nice bike with stock graphics?:moon::thumbsup:

No you can but we all know what the stock bikes look like.

Another picture thread.

Oh boy.

:moon:

Hey!! I searched for pics and they were to generic. In the title I said 450, so no 400's or 426's. Also no stock graphics to clutter up the thread. Some guys change graphics twice a year and love to show it off. Besides I am looking for ideas and I need some inspiration.

In a world of overly modded out bikes, I tend to like to like the look of stock bikes. Am I nuts?

in a world where the economy is fallin in the toilet, who can afford to change graphics twice a year. i order mine 5 at a time from factory backing but i keep a practice set on that lasts forever and switch to a race set...which ive had since i bought my 06 brand new.

im so over picture threads

In a world of overly modded out bikes, I tend to like to like the look of stock bikes. Am I nuts?

Nope!:thumbsup:

020-1.jpg

I'm willing to play, I love seeing bikes.

50016.jpg

50021.jpg

50015.jpg

DSCF0571.jpg

2007_09180007.jpg

sweet bike!!

I'm willing to play, I love seeing bikes.

50016.jpg

50021.jpg

50015.jpg

DSCF0571.jpg

2007_09180007.jpg

Oh that is one beautiful bike.

sweet bike!!

Thanks, that bike has been through an evolution of looks since stock.

First look:

450-3.jpg

Then:

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

Then:

2007_03270004.jpg

2007_03270003.jpg

And now was posted before.

i like the way it looks now...awesome

im so over picture threads

...and yet you clicked on this one. :thumbsup:

My '08

08450.jpg

pretty stock , keeping the things clean is the biggest priority for me. The stock stuff is in hibernation waiting for resale day, so that is basically the only reason i am using any "graphics kit" at all --- but if some good red and white euro replica graphics came along, i would snag them up

hunchon008.jpg

My '08

08450.jpg

Nice bike. What size/brand tank is that?

On another note, has anyone every tried a 450 with a FWW? Would it make sense on such a bike?

Any 09's?

Nice bike. What size/brand tank is that?

On another note, has anyone every tried a 450 with a FWW? Would it make sense on such a bike?

Thanks. It is the IMS tank. 3.1gal I think.

180.jpg

yot5.jpg

yot61.jpg

except the kyb sticker on fork tubes and the honda red bar and plags its absolutly perfect. might just be the nicest 1 on tt.

good job :thumbsup:

i do like this threads, alwayes somthing new