HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

siscokid7

Best Looking Yz450f!!

420 posts in this topic

Whos got the best looking fo-fiddy? No stock graphics!! I will post mine when it's done, right now all my mods are not that noticeable. Let's see 'em!!:thumbsup::moon:

Whos got the best looking fo-fiddy? No stock graphics!! I will post mine when it's done, right now all my mods are not that noticeable. Let's see 'em!!:moon::ride:

Why? can't you have a nice bike with stock graphics?:moon::thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Why? can't you have a nice bike with stock graphics?:moon::thumbsup:

No you can but we all know what the stock bikes look like.

Another picture thread.

Oh boy.

:moon:

Hey!! I searched for pics and they were to generic. In the title I said 450, so no 400's or 426's. Also no stock graphics to clutter up the thread. Some guys change graphics twice a year and love to show it off. Besides I am looking for ideas and I need some inspiration.

In a world of overly modded out bikes, I tend to like to like the look of stock bikes. Am I nuts?

1 person likes this

in a world where the economy is fallin in the toilet, who can afford to change graphics twice a year. i order mine 5 at a time from factory backing but i keep a practice set on that lasts forever and switch to a race set...which ive had since i bought my 06 brand new.

im so over picture threads

In a world of overly modded out bikes, I tend to like to like the look of stock bikes. Am I nuts?

Nope!:thumbsup:

020-1.jpg

sweet bike!!

Thanks, that bike has been through an evolution of looks since stock.

First look:

450-3.jpg

Then:

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

Then:

2007_03270004.jpg

2007_03270003.jpg

And now was posted before.

pretty stock , keeping the things clean is the biggest priority for me. The stock stuff is in hibernation waiting for resale day, so that is basically the only reason i am using any "graphics kit" at all --- but if some good red and white euro replica graphics came along, i would snag them up

hunchon008.jpg

My '08

08450.jpg

Nice bike. What size/brand tank is that?

On another note, has anyone every tried a 450 with a FWW? Would it make sense on such a bike?

Nice bike. What size/brand tank is that?

On another note, has anyone every tried a 450 with a FWW? Would it make sense on such a bike?

Thanks. It is the IMS tank. 3.1gal I think.

1 person likes this

180.jpg

yot5.jpg

yot61.jpg

except the kyb sticker on fork tubes and the honda red bar and plags its absolutly perfect. might just be the nicest 1 on tt.

good job :thumbsup:

i do like this threads, alwayes somthing new