Attn Moderators

Group heading link for "KLX400" points to DRZ discussion group. May be others.

Dan

Oh My God.....There going to come out with a KLX400...We'll the failed miserably with the 300R mabe they'll get it right this time....

Bonzai :)

I assume you are refering to the DRZ with green plastic?........just another over weight play bike. :)

The KLX400R is a Kawasaki version of the DRZ400. It is a product of the recent agreement between Kawasaki and Suzuki.

not that there is anything wrong with that............ :)

Originally posted by SMD:

I assume you are refering to the DRZ with green plastic?........just another over weight play bike. :)

Perfect, I'm an overweight play rider just waiting for a green bike.

WHAT? THE KLX400 IS REALLY A DRZ IN GREEN PLASTIC????

Never mind.

Yep, it seems that way... I was not keeping up with the models from other makes, but apparently it is true... pop over to the DRZ forum - they are discussing it, and trying to find a name for the thing - Suzusaki was the best I could think of...

Later,

David

Dan, Good observation!!! However, I do believe that the color "green" will be faster just because it's a more positive color. Oh, and I can't understand why it's only a 4 speed!! (Yes, im joking)

DL :)

Don't get me started. We had a similar discussion among several in my club about how to zero enduros. Seems the conclusion was to use orange bikes, not green, and to use the only pen with black ink at signup. It seems I recall there was also something about mantras, chants, voodoo, and incense as well.

Hey, guys won enduros on 4 speed bikes 25 years ago, why not now <grin>????

Dan

They should call it the "scrabble" (darn, if they could just add Q somehow for a higher score) - the KLDRXZ,

pronounced kludruxzid :)

God, will I love to rib the DRZ guys about this one!