HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hyperlite33

Anybody buying anything from Sudco?

7 posts in this topic

I am in need of the 3 orings for the fuel joint on my 2001 YZ426 and sudco has a minimun order of $25. Don't need anything else but those 3 $.56 pieces...so is anybody doing an order that I could add my order and pay for them for these?

If not, does anybody know another place to get these since Yamaha doesn't have a part number for them? :thumbsup:

Awesome Gray...your the man!

BTW - would you know if the shouldered screw that holds that fuel joint in the carb is just to hold it in there or does it actually pinch the joint to hold it tighter?

The reason I ask is cause the threads that hold the screw are stripped. Right now I put a dab of JB weld on the head of the screw to keep it from falling out.

The screw runs across the fuel bore near the edge so that it retains the fitting by passing through a "waist" groove. This holds the fitting in while letting it pivot. There's no requirement that it clamp anything, and as long as it will stay put, it should be fine.

I bought the FCR rebuild kit all the rubber seals for the carb from the Honda dealer it was like $20 and now I have all the rubber gaskets for those midnight repairs I find myself involved in so often.

I have a 2001 YZ426 and am looking for a carb rebuild kit. Are you saying I can get one from Honda? What exactly do I need to ask for? Any help appreciated.