What chain guide and roller kit to get

I need black.

What are some options.:thumbsup:

Also the rear suppot chain aluminum housing is bent, is there a good aftermarket one to get

TM designs is very good.

T.M. Designworks hands down. They are pricey, but virtually indestructible. I consider the T.M. designworks rear chain guide a must buy on a new bike if you're a woods rider. The rear chain guide won't bend like the crappy stock aluminum, it's wide enough to easily accept an O/X-ring chain, and the material causes less friction than the stock rubber.

Careful on those plastic style rollers. I replaced my lower on my bike and I could actually hear the chain links rolling along when I would be in the air. The OEM one I just ordered is black.

T.M. Designworks hands down. They are pricey, but virtually indestructible. I consider the T.M. designworks rear chain guide a must buy on a new bike if you're a woods rider. The rear chain guide won't bend like the crappy stock aluminum, it's wide enough to easily accept an O/X-ring chain, and the material causes less friction than the stock rubber.

couldent say it better..

i got both the slider and the chain guide on my yz and it works great. they can take a beating thats for sure