Oil change yamaha yz 450 f year 2003

Hello. I have a Yamaha YZ 450 F built in 2003 purchased.

how do I do it the oil and how much oil gets it? and where pure? at the top of the left bottom of the frame or engine?

sry for my bad englisch! i came from germany:banana: :thumbsup:

You may want to get the Basic Maintenance DVD from http://www.motopowervideo.com. It shows you how to do regular maintenance to your bile. There are many DVD's available for your bike.

Good luck.

Hello. I have a Yamaha YZ 450 F built in 2003 purchased.

how do I do it the oil and how much oil gets it? and where pure? at the top of the left bottom of the frame or engine?

sry for my bad englisch! i came from germany:banana: :thumbsup:

Download a manual and get the details in your own language, if you like:

http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/community/service/manuals.jsp

In summary:

Run the engine for about 1 minute, then shut down.

Remove the drain plug at the bottom of the front of the main frame down tube, just behind the front wheel. Turn the wheel to the side, and hold a pan up close to the plug. When it finishes draining, replace and tighten the plug.

Remove the oil filter cover. Replace the filter unless using a Stainless Steel (not brass) mesh reusable type. Replace the cover.

Remove the drain plug from under the transmission. It angles rearward, and is accessed through a hole in the skid plate. Replace and tighten.

Add 1.1 Liter of oil at the filler plug located at the left side crankcase cover (ignition cover). Start the engine, run for 45-90 seconds, and shut down. After 30 seconds, check the level at the dip stick, left side of the steering head.

There are several other steps listed in the manual, but they are not necessary for routine oil changes.