250f rear wheel on 450

Not sure if this has been posted...I was wondering if i can use a 06 250f rear wheel on a 06 450. I know that the stock 450 wheel is a little wider, but will it make that much of a difference if i put the 250f wheel on? Thanks...

should fit fine.

that's what i thought, but the guy i'm gonna buy it from didn't think it was a good idea to use 250f wheels on a 450.

smaller but if money is tight then go for it

you can always sell it on ebay and get the correct one down the road

smaller but if money is tight then go for it

you can always sell it on ebay and get the correct one down the road

yeah, he's selling the stock wheels that only have three rides on them for $250. I can't really afford to spend more than that right now.

For a while I used a 250F rear wheel as a practice wheel. It worked great, couldn't really notice a difference.

I'm running a wr250 wheel on mine for the trails. And i can tell the difference. We just had a storm come through and drop a load of traction. I like the thinner rim for the fact it allows the tire to spin a little more than the my other wheel in the traction conditions. I also run a 18' rim that I laced up for the dry conditions. This is just me, but its nice to have a spare wheel set up for dry and wet conditions. I have the a 120 80 18 on the wr wheel and a 130 80 18 on the rim I laced up.