New 08 - Finally Finished (Pics)

That's real nice. Thanks for the pics.

Maybe someday when I have monies I'll be able to do a step by step photo shoot of my 02 WR426 conversion to awesomeness. :worthy:

Well as some of you know I bought this bike about two months ago. I rolled it off the show room floor and into my garage never starting it. After two months of working on it and waiting on parts, I finally finished I and started it (3rd kick) and took it on the its first break in ride:banana:

P9140008.jpg

P9140010.jpg

P9140011.jpg

P9190013.jpg

PA250019.jpg

PA250020.jpg

PA250021.jpg

PA250027.jpg

PB090041.jpg

PB090040.jpg

PB090034.jpg

PB090032.jpg

PB090030.jpg

PB090036.jpg

PB090033.jpg

THAT THING IS BITCHIN' !!!

:thumbsup::moon: Came together really nice Aaron

Having a brand new bike in the garage for two months that you wouldn't let yourself ride! Wow. That's like having a hot naked chick in your garage and waiting two months to bang her. You are a stronger man than I am.

Congrats on an awesome bike. Now I get it. What type of seat did you use? Or maybe you already said and I missed it.

Congrats on an awesome bike. Now I get it. What type of seat did you use? Or maybe you already said and I missed it.

Guts Racing Tall Seat....a must for long pavement sections

OK, I'll ask...What's the doohicky under the seat by the battery?

Looks like an hour meter to me.

Looks like an hour meter to me.

bingo...my 06 had about 11k miles on it before i sold it but no idea on hours...so i figured i would try the hour meter this time around and see how that works out plus with my new wheels, i had to ditch the stock speedo drive

OK BIGCOOPDOG Now I'm jealous... So hey niehbor when do I get a chance to ride it???????

123BigcoopDawg576, thanks for sharing pics. Bike looks awesome, and by doing what you've done (putting pics up) gives the rest of us good ideas in terms of what to do to our bikes.

What brand of graphics kit is that?

What brand of graphics kit is that?

I got them from FLU Designs the owner John is a great guy...he was the only graphic company willing to make a kit with what I wanted...plus his price is unbeatable...maybe not a 10/10 on quality (more like a 9/10) but for the price and his customer service, he will have my business over and over again...btw...all the graphics were under 100 shipped :banana: