valve adjustment video?

i know valva adjustments have been covered. lots. but. i got ready to check the valves today, rads off etc. got the feeler gauge and generally jacked around.

the directions (from here) just don't seem to be clicking with me, dont realy want to get in their and mess anything up. so. are the ebay valve adjustment videos any good? helpfull

Like I said before time before last I tryed to adj my valves with a feeler gauge they end up to have to much gap in them the bike did not want to start when cold with the E-Starter and I notice it would load up when running at low RPM's I was MX the bike at the time I notice this happens in tight slow corners.

When I readjusted The valves with out the feeler gauge Travis way the bike starts easyer and with the E-Stater when cold and no loading up so far I have not MX the bike yet It mostly Wide open Desert type riding.

Oh yea Travis Many thanks for all you're Video's you have put out made made my life much easyer.

after watching the vid I'm going to try it myself for the first time. but i suffer from CRS (can't remember sh*t). so which should i do? move my computer to the garage, or do the valve adjustment in my living room??

after watching the vid I'm going to try it myself for the first time. but i suffer from CRS (can't remember sh*t). so which should i do? move my computer to the garage, or do the valve adjustment in my living room??

Bring the bike in to the livingroom. Its cold out in the shop.:moon:

im trying to adjust my valves right now, i have researched and have both videos and the manual and still cant find the right blace to be (tdc or just pass or in the overlap or whatever) Either my feelr gauges are lying to me or i just really suck!!!... i cant even get .002 feeler in between any of them!! must have watched the travis video ten times today!!! thank you for that btw...... someone give me some pointers im losing my mind!!! :moon:?