HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cookeye

hows the 450 cams running

7 posts in this topic

Just like to no how the guys are getting on whith the 450 auto decomp cams is it still magic is there a dark side

or is the sunshine waiting for the rest of us warey types i hope it is still going good for you brave ones

Only two problems for me:

I have always said to my son (8 years old) that when he can start my bike then he is ready to ride it... Problem is now he can start it...

Second problem is remembering to move weight forward when I crack the throttle... though I am not complaining about the wheelstand monster, just gotta keep my wits about me...

Apart from those issues, it is a dream... who needs a 03 model when I have a perfectly good 02... I don't need no stinking e-start...LOL

David

dude..

ok, so besides the fact that starting is now literally child's play (your son just proved that...lol) with the cam, it made the bike more powerful as well? or powerful feeling anyway?

really thinking about that mod....

thanks!

Sorry to butt in, but i cant help myself, heaps more power down low and much smoother, dont seriously think about it, just get one, check it out on the yz side up the top.