HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
copley

06 WR 450 Valve Check

8 posts in this topic

I have about 300 miles on my wr450 mostly trails and a little on a track. Is it time to check the valve clearances? :worthy:

how hard do you ride,if you hit the rev limiter alot then you should check um.

my friend has a 06 and it's got more than 800 adult miles and still runs strong.with no adjustment,that's his deal.

my 08 has about 30 adult hours "meaning i haul asss but don't pin it in one gear at rev limiter more than one to two seconds" and it runs awsome but i'm checking them this week.

i would check them to get an idea of how fast they are streaching but unless you really ride on the throttle your probly fine.

i check my 06 once a year they haven't moved yet and it's adult ridden and ridden hard with about 1500 miles on it .

The motopower vids are good. Good tips and they show you how to do alot of things with common tools rather than buying the specialty tool :worthy: