HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jon sillett

2001 Wr400f With Yoshimura.what Jets?

2 posts in this topic

Hi

Just wondered if anyone out there knows what new Jets or carb settings are needed to accomidate a Yoshimura RS-3 Oval Silencer.I fitted it on my 2001 WR400F today and although the bike ran ok,it didn't seem to pull as well and felt down on power to normal.Can anybody help as it will save me a lot of time and probably hasstle.Cheers !!!!!!!!!:worthy:

Hi mate

I have WR400 '00 with a yoshi,(yz timed) its got a jd needle in it now,but even when i had a yz and ekn needle i still used 45p or 42p for high up and 165 or 162 main,this gave me good power everywhere.look up the free mods,blank off the thing on the side,tap a screw and adjust the pump squirt.I just got hold of a yz426 ignition to see if it makes any difference.:worthy: