2007 WR450f anyone fit Rox risers 1 1/8 bar thickness with 2 1/4 inch risers?

2007 WR450f anyone fit Rox risers for a 1-1/8 bar with 2-1/4 inch rise? If so do the stock cables fit or is there any fitting issues? I searched the Riser threads and lots of people like them but I saw no bike specific fitting reviews. Thanks for your help, Morty.

I have not installed those ,but I did put a scott's submount with the stock bars it's like a 1.25 inch rise . and my cables were tight . I got a 2 inch longer clutch cable and rotated my throttle around so those were no longer too tight.

so I'm going to say it will not fit with a stock clutch cable .

I have not installed those ,but I did put a scott's submount with the stock bars it's like a 1.25 inch rise . and my cables were tight . I got a 2 inch longer clutch cable and rotated my throttle around so those were no longer too tight.

so I'm going to say it will not fit with a stock clutch cable .

Thanks, I had a sneeky suspicion it wasnt going to work.......Not without new cables.....thanks alot for the reply.

I have some cheap tusk 1 1/2" risers on my bars of my 07 with no issue. I also have them forward at the +2 position. I know from experience with snowmobiles that you can get away with alot of rise if you're willing to turn the bars forward. If you're really tall this makes for a better standing position anyways.

My cables still have some room with this setup so it might be possible to fit the 2 1/4 though I'm not familiar with these risers.

I have some cheap tusk 1 1/2" risers on my bars of my 07 with no issue. I also have them forward at the +2 position. I know from experience with snowmobiles that you can get away with alot of rise if you're willing to turn the bars forward. If you're really tall this makes for a better standing position anyways.

My cables still have some room with this setup so it might be possible to fit the 2 1/4 though I'm not familiar with these risers.

Well thanks alot I will have to have a look at those . I agree the up and forward is a lot easier to stand up and ride as well as it seems to change the way the bike handles-a lot easier to lift the front wheel and stay in control, thanks. made the ole DR wake up thats for sure!

I know there is no way it would have gone that far on my bike . to get mine to work for awhile I had to reroute the cable and it still slipped the clutch when you turned the bars fully to the left. I have mine at forward +1 . the good news is the custom length cable was only 45 bucks from motion pro

Morty - Would you might reporting what you found out & what direction you went? I'm looking at options to raise stock bars on a 2007 WR450F as well and was considering Rox.

You realize that this thread is 6 years old. You would be better off trying to message him.

Edited by RMK800

If you re-route the cables they will work, but not at full lock.....throttle cable gets pulled.