HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackie

YZ450 Dunes Video 1-14-03

7 posts in this topic

Where's the big air?? Just kidding! I grew up in Utah and practically lived at Little Sahara (and Cherry Creek.) I love riding the dunes in the winter time...they look like they're in primo condition!! :)

ddialogue,

Man, I wanted big air :), but I am still new to the bike scene. I am getting more and more brave as time goes on. Maybe this spring there will be some massive air videos.

John

Nice Video, there is nothing that relaxes me more, than to listen to a nicley tuned 4 stroke tearing it up :D

Looks like a nice place to ride.

I'm planning on riding Utah this summer, now only if i can get permission from the wife :)

Math,

The cam was on a tripod. I used my helmet cam the first half of the day, but the video isn't as fun to watch when there are no trees or sage brush to give depth.

John